Sunday, October 21, 2012

Pope Benedict XVI visited London





I was eager to see Pope Benedict XVI personally and witness the historical event for the Catholic to happen. It so happen that I was in United Kingdom that time, I requested for days off just to see the pope. I’ve struggled because I was night duty and still need to travel going to London. After my duty I went straight to coach station, sad to say I will be transferring and waiting for the coach to come. So instead of travelling just 4 hours, it took me 8 hours to reach London.

Anyway, its cold and crowed that time, massive people on the street, you could hardly move. My friends and I waited for 3 hours for the pope to pass by. There’s a lot of devoted Filipino as well there. It was a memorable event. I’ve taken some photos and share it with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment